Welcome to Barryville, New York
Getting here is easy by Plane, Car, Bus or Train!
The Margolis Method Center is located in the Town of Highland NY in the hamlet of Barryville on the banks of the Delaware River. It will take you approximately 2 hours from New York City by car, bus or train.
Kennedy, La Guardia and Newark Airports all have shuttles to the bus and train stations. Scranton, PA and Newburgh, NY airports are one-hour from the Center and pick-ups can be arranged.
Once registered, we will help you organize your transportation.
There are several easy and scenic routes from NYC. Click on the map to the left for other driving options and directions from all locations.
From the West Side Hwy go to the George Washington Bridge and take the upper deck.
• Take first exit (on right) off GWB which is the Pallisades PKWY
• Take Pallisades to Exit 9W (not ROUTE 9W which comes before exit 9W). Exit 9W will bring you onto the NYS Thruway or 87/287
• Take 87 to the Harriman exit which is exit 16. Exit 16 brings you onto 17 West. (Right after exiting you will have a toll).
• Take Hwy 17W to 84 west which is exit 121.
• Take 84 west to exit 1 which is the exit for Port Jervis.
• Going off the ramp of exit 1 you will come to a stop sign. Go left at stop and then take a right at the first traffic light. This is Hwy 97.
• Hwy 97 will take you through the lovely town of Port Jervis. Stay on 97 (It will be called 97/42 with 42 eventually splitting off. Stay on 97).
• 20 minutes on 97 you will hit BARRYVILLE, NY. There will be a yellow flashing light as you come down a hill. Go through the light. The student housing is on Route 97 and specific local directions will be given to you when you register.
Metro-North train now goes in/out of Penn. Station (change @ Secaucus) as well as Hoboken to Port Jervis (33rd St. Path Train to Hoboken)
Approx. 2 hrs.
MARGOLIS METHOD CENTER
111 Highland Lake Road
Highland Lake, NY 12743